Beauty Works Waver Styling Tool
£74.99 - £87.00
The ceramic-coated barrels seal the cuticle to prevent frizz and inspire mirror-like shine. Programmed with an adjustable temperature of 80-220°C to suit your hair type. Complete with a white and gold heat-resistant carry case and protective glove.
FOR BEST RESULTS CHOOSE THE TOOL + PRODUCT SET:
Waver + Beauty Works Heat Protection Spray (>20%OFF)
FOR BEST RESULTS AND >20% OFF THE PRODUCT INDIVIDUAL PRICE CHOOSE THE TOOL + PRODUCT SET:
Beauty Works Waver Styling Tool + Beauty Works Heat Protection Spray
Ceramic Coating - Ceramic coated barrels seal the cuticle to produce shiny, frizz-free results.
Temperature Control - 80-220°C. Adjust temperature control for consistent, healthy results to suit every hair type. Heats up within 60 seconds.
Triple Barrel - This three barrel waver makes styling super-fast and transforms your hair for instant ‘s-shape’ beach waves. Complete with carry case, ideal for storing, as well as for use when you’re on the go. Each barrel is 21mm in diameter.
Complete with a carry case, ideal for storing, as well as for use when you’re on the go.
UK electrical plug.
Multi-voltage for worldwide use.
How to Use
- Before you start, make sure you use a heat protection spray, spritz throughout your mane.
- Taking small sections of the hair at a time, clamp the tool near the root (you can decide how high up you want the curl to start).
- Hold for up to 10 seconds depending on how defined you want the curl to be, then release.
- Move the tool further down the same section and clamp again until it’s all waved. (For a more modern, casual vibe, leave the ends straight).
- Continue this process on your entire head, until you have a wavy, tousled texture.
- Once you have curled all of your tresses, it’s time to give them that undone, beachy vibe! So grab a wide-tooth comb and comb through your strands to loosen them.
- Finish with the Beauty Works Wave Maker spray or a texturising spray, ideal for lending that mermaid finish.
Use a texturising spray before styling to mimic the effect of salt-soaked tresses and add dimension to softer hair, creating a more authentic beachy look.
Instead of curling your hair all the way to the ends, leave a couple of inches free at the tips to create a modern finish.